Caribbean Sailboat Vacation encompasses the region of The British and US Virgin Islands, including Tortola, Virgin Gorda & Anegada, a small tropical paradise island ...
far away from the everyday stress.
1. DAY: Arrive on Beef Island, Sail to Norman Island and the legendary Willy T.Enjoy a hike with beautiful views. Spend the night at anchor.
2. DAY: Explore, kayak and snorkel in one of nature's best spots, take a dive at "The Indians". After lunch enjoy a short sail to Peter Island. Spend the night in Little or Great Harbor.
3. DAY: Explore, kayak and snorkel in one of nature's best spots, take a dive at "The Indians". After lunch enjoy a short sail to Peter Island. Spend the night in Little or Great Harbor.
4. DAY: Breakfast, snorkel, dive and water sports. Then it's off to Cooper Island - explore the island shops and Beach Bar. Spend the night quiet on a mooring.
5. DAY: After breakfast sail to The Baths. After lunch check out The Baths and enjoy small hike. Take taxi tour over the island. Meet your yacht back in Leverick Bay and spend the night there.
6. DAY: Sail to Anegada after breakfast. Beautiful beach hikes, explore the island by taxi, see flamingos, snorkel Loblolli Beach. Spend the night after a Lobster feast ashore in one of the local restaurants!
7. DAY: Smooth long sailing to Sandy Cay for lunch, small hike to the all-natural Bubbly Pool. Anchor at Jost Van Dyke and live it up at Foxy's. Spend the night at anchor.
8. DAY: After breakfast head to Sopers Hole, Road Town or back to Trellis Bay for some souvenir shopping and beach bar drinks. Spend the night with a spectacular final dinner!
Sample itineraries of Caribbean sailing vacations on your luxury charter yacht.